Monday, December 18, 2006

Honda and Toyota

I saw this on a web site.

I buy Honda & Toyota. I could car less about status. I started buying
them because they work well and are reliable beyond any American car
I've ever owned. I've owned twice as many Arerican vehicles as
foreign vehicles. That's because the American vehicles did not last
as long and they weren't as reliable. They also didn't function as
well as the Hondas or Toyotas I've purchased. I've owned 4 Toyotas.
The 3rd one I've had since it was new in 1986. It still runs great,
it looks good, it's reliable still and it will get 29 MPG on the
highway. There aren't any high performance cars I'm aware of that
will do that. My last Toyota is a 1994 Toyota 4 WD P/U. It has been
just as reliable as my Supra. I also have a 2006 Honda Civic that
will get better gas mileage than they advertise if I drive it right.
Even my Supra is rated at only 25 MPG on the highway, but I can get 29.
I've never been sorry I switched. I think American cars are much
better than they used to be, but dollar for dollar I haven't been
convinced I want to buy one yet. I did however come close this last
time, but I'm still waiting.

No comments: