Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chevrolet SCANDAL

I saw this on a message board and really liked it.

Frank wrote:

Have been driving my 07' Impala LS for two weeks now, this is the best car I have ever owned without question, quiet, beautiful, powerful, good MPG and it rides and drives like a Honda owner would dream about........................
SCANDAL is car magazines
who give it average marks, this car makes Toyota Camry and Honda Accord owners
blush, I think the editors of the car magazines should be blushing also, plus it has a
100,000 mile warranty, Chevrolet has won my loyalty again after 13 years of Hondas
and Toyotas. Chevrolet team who put this one togethor should get an award for good
design and build quality, makes me proud to be a GM customer again. This car should
have been car of the year, Accords and Camrys are not even close.


Jeff wrote:

Agreed Frank, I bought my wife the Impala LTZ and she loves it, I have driven trucks (Chevy) for years, so taking her car anywhere was usually a bit uncomfortable for me, not with this car though. She really loves the remote start and heated seats on these cold January days!!

GM is making many quality cars now...Spread the word, the media sure won't

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you not comment back?

Anonymous said...

You go yo jail!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Neat Pics!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are lazy and you need to go to jail. Go to----!!!!!! You are lazy and need to get a job.

Anonymous said...

I love GM and I like Ford. I think all every is Trash!!!

Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...

Why do I need to go jail?? I am an Ameircan and I like American companies. That is the way everybody should be. If you are American you should support America.

Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...

Thanks!! We just added the pics and I think it makes the blog a lot better.

Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...

I am not lazy and I do have a job.

Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...

Luke,

That is great. I love GM and I like Ford because they are an American company but I think GM is way better.

Anonymous said...

This is a Great web site.


Mark

Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...

Thanks Mark!! You are from Oklahoma?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bible Believers Baptist Forum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.